After a methodical run up this morning, the S&P 500 has stalled at the way too predictable 1295 level as I type. Would seem far too simple and easy to simply stall out here and reverse down, right? Maybe we break north to the 1300-1307 area over the next 24 hours ahead of The Bernank just for old times sake. Then we can start talking of the upteempth "V shaped" bounce.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows