So far, RenRen (RENN) i.e. "the Chinese Facebook" (but not really) has been a bust for anyone but the insiders (including the newest Chinese billionaire) and the big institutions who were handed shares they could dump to the retail class on IPO day. It seems some of the bad press and ungodly valuation matters here, unlike with Youku.com (YOKU). At this time the stock is threatening to break the IPO price of $14.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows