I think five of the past seven sessions we've ping ponged between these 2 figures.
My brain says we go lower, my 2009-2011 experience says V shaped bounce. Hmm...
Only problem for V shape (this time around) is we actually have life in the dollar so the former leadership group is no longer there.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows