I know "refined product" is the not the same as "crude oil" but I'll be darned if every time crude oil pops 70 cents, that the price of gas doesn't jump $0.03. In that case, I better be able to buy some gas for a discount tomorrow.
Run Forrest Run!
It looks like Mr. Trichet did the U.S. peso a favor by sounding dovish in today's ECB speech.... we finally got that long awaited oversold bounce.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows