The dollar went from +0.1% to -0.2% in the past 2 hours, and the market went from -0.4% to +0.5%.
Don't over think it; if you are bringing anything above and beyond first grade logic to this market, it is too much. It just amazes me that literally armies of PhDs can't come up with an algorithm a bit more sophisticated than "IF dollar zig THEN market zag."
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows