Bad news - still no letter back with comments on the application.
Good news (when you are stretching for good news) - just found out the SEC is required to respond to the mutual fund filing by the 6 month mark. Rather than being launched in April as I assumed, we are (sadly) approaching the 4 month mark. But at least there is a worse case scenario date that cannot be breached.
Off to bang my head against a wall for another week...
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows