Yet another day in April where the entire move up was in the premarket and the regular session was either flat or negative. This bounce has been a complete failure at this moments as all 6 points gained in the premarket... and then some, have faded away. I continue to keep an eye on S&P 1307 as last support; the 50 day exponential moving average.
The 50 day simple moving average of 1315 has been broken 2 days in a row now.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows