The S&P 500 has come in to test the lows of Wednesday; as I said this morning a break of this level would be a powerful incentive for bears. There should be no particular reason the 1300 level holds, so I'd be surprised if we don't see further downside. That said, I've been surprised often the past 2 years.
Monday is a day and a half way so bears need to get their work in quick. ;) Thirteen downside points until a real support level. That is where it should actually get quite interesting.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows