Sometimes I get caught up on my focus on the S&P 500 index, and ignore Mr. NASDAQ. In retrospect we had a helpful hint that a bounce may be coming because while the S&P 500 did not get within sniffing distance of its 50 day moving average, the NASDAQ did. Indeed, this index traded intraday below the 50 day briefly both Wednesday and Thursday....
Now both the S&P 500 and NASDAQ are in almost identical position on their charts, breaking back over their 20 days ...
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows