In a normal market, I'd say JDS Uniphase (JDSU) is a *bit* overbought and a candidate for a quick in and out short until it gets anywhere near the earth's gravity pull. It is an astounding 30% over the 20 day moving average. RSI extreme.... MACD off the charts.
That would be in a normal market. In this market? Shorting appears to be a banned practice.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
JDS Uniphase (JDSU) - a "Bit" Overbought?
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows