Other than a small comment about commodity inflation and a line about the core rate of inflation everything else is essentially the same in the statement. No stopping QE2 and Ben encourages you to buy stock for 5 months more. Ben came out of his hole and saw his shadow so 6 more weeks of QE. Next meeting in March where he will see his shadow again.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows