Please note this data is (a) not inclusive of performance today and (b) not representative of what most retail investors (or small institutions) could receive. It reflects the IPO price i.e. the price the big boys get in the pre public pricing... by the time some of these open up 30-40% at a price retail can get in, the majority of the move is already over. (i.e. YOKU priced for institutions at $12.80 rather than the mid $20s print it opened at for the retail crowd - i.e. 100% gain for the big boy institutions aka "smart money") That said, it's a good list to scour over to see if there are any hidden jewels that were priced poorly, or came to market during a lull and hence did not receive the fanfare.
[click to enlarge]
hat tip Bespoke blog.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows