If the economic reports are good, we can buy....
If the economic reports are poor, we have the Fed backstopping the markets, so we can buy.... (the moral hazard argument)
Conclusion: The market is a one sided bet, and hence we are bulletproof. Information is just details.
Summary of David Tepper theory. [Sep 24, 2010: [Video] Appaloosa David Tepper - Ben Bernanke Will Make Everything Go Up in the Can't Lose Environment]
After a month long break market players are back to the mantra.
Let's see if the 10 AM ISM Non Manufacturing is enough to get us back to green now that all the morning's losses have been erased.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows