We just filled the gap created this morning on the S&P 500; now bulls want to push this puppy back over 1228 on the close for a 'no worries man' rally. That said, we seem extended and really is it going to be that easy every day, all day? A lot of key commodities reversed sharply today intraday as well. Should be an interesting close, if for nothing else to determine where the 'buy the dip' should begin.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows