Gosh that was a bit traumatic, but I am closing out the tracking portfolio at Investopedia which has been in use for just under 2 years. Total assets rose from $1M to just over $3M - breached $3M in the past few days, so that's a nice round number. If I ever have another 2 years like this back to back, I'll be thrilled. I'll do a write up on the four week performance next week as usual.
Here is a snapshot of the position sheet before it was liquidated. Click any to enlarge.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows