$600B new QE thru end of Q2 2011 aka $75B a mo
In addition continued rollovers i.e. POMO at pace of $250 to $300B thru end of Q2 2011
In sum we shall be POMOing and QEing thru next summer at the minimum.
Fed sees very little inflation...
Now we see if 200 week moving average is broken
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows