Well that *was* the selloff apparently. Back to your regularly scheduled melt up.
I sold the SPY puts.
I'll try again if we break to new lows of the day, the 13 day moving average is 1201 ... we generally keep pulling back to that level so thats a 17+ point spread. But since shorting has been such a difficult action for so many months, one gets gun shy of leaving any gains on the table to be erased by the 'urgent buyer'.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows