Why not buy the best performing ETF of the year - it's like buying Netflix (NFLX) after a multi hundred percent run; everyone is doing it. I missed my limit purchase order on Silver Wheaton (SLW) by about 50 cents a week and a half ago (had an order waiting at $30) so I've been silver-less since.
Therefore, I'll be going with the metal itself, and use Ultra Silver (AGQ) as a proxy for Silver ETF (SLV). Silver just keeps running nicely along its 50 day on pullbacks.
Putting a 2% position on (will be closed Friday when I sell everything) ...
Long Ultra Silver in fund; no personal position
Monday, November 29, 2010
Bookkeeping: Buying Some Silver via Ultra Silver (AGQ)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows