Already back to green on the day for the S&P 500 - once more rewarding in robotic fashion anyone who buys any dip of any duration. It remains a unshortable market until further notice. All short selling tactics must be incredibly tactile and secured quickly .... or you are Bernanke'd.
Speaking of... the POMO / QE2 schedule for the next month is released shortly
S&P 1225 on the upside for now, and 13 day moving average on the downside as it has been for 2.5 months.
Oil appears to be breaking to new yearly highs, providing more (future) prosperity for middle America.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows