Le marché boursier est tellement facile .....
This stock market is so easy right now I can even trade in French. And I don't speak French... but it's that easy. I wrote late yesterday I had bough CB Richard Ellis (CBG) on a breakout over resistance. I lied; my order was about 5 seconds late and I missed the close - so rather than a $19.20 entry, it was this morning's $19.40. No problem - whatever the price you buy, you win in the Bernanke supported market. But it cost me 1% of profit.
[click to enlarge]
Here we have a 5 week consolidation period (boxed in on the chart above); I was seeking a close over $19 and preferably a spike in volume. No volume? No problem (nowadays)... all you need is price; volume is so 2005.
Today the stock has already hit $20... is this due to any skill? Who knows anymore - since everything rallies. But that was the genesis of the trade - I only now kick myself for not buying a huge position as no one loses in the market.
Long CB Richard Ellis Group in fund; no personal position
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Le Déclenchement de CB Richard Ellis Group (CBG)
CB Richard Ellis|
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows