It appears late yesterday my short in Shanda Interactive (SNDA) was stopped with a 2% loss around $40.15, as the stock broke over the 50 day moving average which has served as a ceiling. No surprise here as Chinese stocks have surged the past few days; frankly the lack of performance in this name within that atmosphere is especially interesting.
And with that every major short position is gone by the "no one loses" (except shorts & anyone who holds their wealth in dollars) market.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Bookkeeping: Stopped Out of Shanda Interactive (SNDA) Short
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows