I had a small amount of some SPY 117 Calls I held from last week; these were essentially a small market hedge to the upside since my individual equity position is lacking. I am going to sell these today for about a 16% profit - they were as high as 33% earlier today. I only had a 0.9% exposure remaining.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows