Las Vegas Sands (LVS) continues to act in excellent fashion from a technical perspective. After layering in a large exposure on September 23rd, it has broken out...based, and today is moving on a 2nd leg upward. In a vacuum this is one to keep holding onto (or if anything adding to) but of course we do not exist in a vacuum. To lock in a portion of my gains (10-11% in about 2 weeks), I am selling 1/3rd today on the 4%ish move up.
The greater market remains stuck between 1131 and 1150; aside from a peek above 1150 last Thursday we remain in a tight range of 19 points. Waiting to see how this revolves before making any intermediate term moves.
Long Las Vegas Sands in fund; no personal position
Monday, October 4, 2010
Bookkeeping: Selling 33% of Las Vegas Sands (LVS)
Las Vegas Sands|
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows