The almost useless VXX ETF is working its normal magic today.
CBOE Volatility Index +4.3%
VXX ETF -0.2%
This ETF was created simply to steal people's money. I could understand a lag of say 40%...heck even 60%. But VXX is not even going in the same direction! Only during big duress does it do anything remotely right.
Long VXX because I enjoy pain in fund; no personal position
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Unless the Market Swoons VXX is an ETF of the Devil
iPath SP500 VIX|
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows