This morning's gap up triggered my stop loss in Symantec (SYMC). This name actually remained quite weak considering the huge move Wednesday and follow through day yesterday but finally it triggered a 3% threshold and I was out at $14.12.
With that I am mostly out of the short book other than some piddling index exposure.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Bookkeeping: Covering Symantec (SYMC) Short
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows