I restarted a position in Thoratec (THOR) on what appeared to be a potential technical breakout not too long ago. However, the action the past 2 days has been troubling. Yesterday the stock reversed down hard on a bit of a jump in volume, and this morning in a market on overdrive, it is down another few %. Searching around all I see is a remark by the CEO talking about 'lumpiness' in the quarter which could be translated to 'miss'. Maybe. Either way I don't want to take a chance and will close out with a 5% loss.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows