My incredible streak with solar stocks continues. Anytime I touch a solar stock, it crumbles.... 4 years running.
I am closing out Power-One (PWER) as it seems intent on staying down in the $9s and taking an 18% loss with me. I don't recall such a big % loss in quite a while but yesterday's selloff was so quick, it caught my by the tail.
Now that I've sold it, it can resume rallying.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Bookkeeping: Closing Power-One (PWER)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows