The American Association of Individual Investors sentiment poll shows how lemming like everyone has turned. Remember how you could not give away a stock 3 weeks ago?
Bullish sentiment in that poll was 20%...a 52 week low.
Now 3 weeks later when people are trampling each other to rush into stocks...many up 20...25...%?
A 52 week high just under 51%.
Student body left...student body right.
p.s. totally unrelated -some analyst decided to upgrade Netflix today after a 40% type of run. Epic.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows