Fun with pictures. Looks like the traditional late day spike aka hockey stick save, is coming earlier than usual. I much prefer it to happen post 3:15 PM rather than 2:30 PMish so the "urgent buyer" does not exhaust himself.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Can You Pick Out the Intraday Resistance Level?
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows