Yesterday's short of Henry Schein (HSIC) did not last long... my 1.5% threshold was hit and just like that we are out on a stop loss.
As for the market.... zzzz. We have support at the 50 day simple moving average (S&P 1088) and resistance at "the big round number" (S&P 1100).
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Bookkeeping: Stopped Out of Henry Schein (HSIC) Short
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows