Dip buyers are working in earnest today... I assume anticipating the blowout Apple (AAPL) earnings tonight. If there is any company that won't "sell on the news" it will be Apple but even this 'general' has a chart that is looking in trouble.
IBM has also reversed nicely after opening below its 200 day moving average.
It's a choppy market - same message repeated - until we clear out below 1040 or above 1100 on the S&P 500 there is no clear path. Just randomness. We are smack dab in the middle of that range.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows