First let me say bravo to the dip buyers - a heck of a performance today on Amazon.com (AMZN). Now that's a rebound.
That said, the stock has run into resistance again and I have almost no hedges on so this is as good as any. I will short here in the mid $117s (2.5% allocation) and give it about a 3.5% leeway before stopping out. The story here after today will have little to do with Amazon and everything to do with the market. If "risk is on" next week the S&P 500 will blow through resistance higher and almost every stock on earth will rally... or vice versa. Wax on. Wax off. Risk on. Risk off.
Short Amazon.com in fund; no personal position
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows