As mentioned about half an hour ago, I planned on selling the second half of my index longs on any move below 1067"ish" so with 1066 breaking now, I will be selling the 2nd half, no questions asked for quite large gains as well. We gained a quick 23-27 S&P points in about 3 market hours on these trades which is excellent.
Next foray into these instruments will be a strong move over S&P 1070, (maybe 1073ish) using 1070ish as my stop out point but with 2 huge wins in just over a week I don't want to be greedy here and will let others take the harder trades.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Bookkeeping: Selling 2nd Half of Long Index Positions
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows