In doing my weekly summary I just noticed I still have a big position in F5 Networks (FFIV), which I deemed I was selling the majority of into the close Friday. It appears my "sell" order was a fat finger and I instead put in a "buy" for the amount of shares I intended to sell. Therefore I will sell the shares I intended (plus the new shares) at the open Monday - to keep things simple for clerical purposes I "sold" Friday as that was the intent, but obviously whatever price I get Monday morning will be the accurate figure for the portfolio.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows