Well we are in the same spot as we were yesterday afternoon... over 1070. Same conversation I suppose... 2 ranges, 1070 to 1100, and 1040 to 1070.
Another day where the previous session's close meant nothing and each day is self encased on its own based on its own news events.
p.s. another session the 7 AM SPY buy with 9:15 AM SPY sell nets you big profits.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows