I could not find the answer for this so thought I'd toss it to the masses to see if anyone knew.
If one was in a state where one received (up to) 99 weeks of (emergency federally extended) unemployment insurance... and one takes a temporary census job for say 2 months. Could one just go back to file unemployment and collect another 99 weeks? i.e. You could receive close to 4 years of benefits if you time things well?
Same question not just for any person who swings such an arrangement?
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows