Just as a word of warning, each time I have either bought or sold F5 Networks (FFIV) the past 3 weeks the market has almost immediately gone in the opposite direction of my transaction. That said, while I mulled buying more yesterday, I am compelled to purchase today as the stock broke over a recent range. That said, like many stocks it up is 5 days in a row without rest so prone to pullback. Since I now have a solid hedge on with a portfolio of shorts, I can make my long purchases a bit more hefty.
I'll add a 2% allocation around $74 to F5 Networks (FFIV)
As long as S&P 1108 holds I'll continue to look for names to add or start on the long side. If it breaks we'll have our mental stop losses ready to go.
Long F5 Networks in fund; no personal position
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Bookkeeping: Adding Back to F5 Networks (FFIV)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows