Very little redeeming value in this 3 minute video other than pure entertainment, but really isn't that what all these triple digit infotainment channels are here for? For actual "boring" analysis in non confrontational manner please see Bloomberg.
Michelle strikes me as the type of person who has never been wrong on any issue in her life... just ask her. Obviously Grasso, as an employee of NYSE, is biased as well but if I am going to line up journalist versus person who lives, breathes (and dies) by markets - I'll go with the latter's opinion.
You can skip right to minute 1:20 for the festivities.
hat tip Zerohedge
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
[Video] Smackdown - Steve Grasso v Michelle Caruso Cabrera on HFT
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows