Royal Bank of Scotland's "Perma Bear" Bob Janjuah seems to have made his first video appearance that I can find, today on Bloomberg. Like many 'bears' he is realistic facing an unprecedented liquidity tsunami by central bankers worldwide - but believes it will end in tears as these things are apt to do.
Obviously bullish on gold (target $1500), bearish on Euro (target par with dollar), S&P overvalued ("fair value" 850).
[Note to CNBC hosts... notice how the host asked questioned and listened without interrupting 6.3 seconds into an answer? Revolutionary]
10 minute video - email readers will need to come to site to view
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
[Video] 'Perma Bear' Bob Janjuah in the Flesh on Bloomberg
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows