And who says every "investor" (or algorithm) on Wall Street is not following technical analysis?
So here we are at, give or take a point, February (and yearly) 2010 lows. If this level can hold great calls of "double bottoms" will be heard through the universe.
p.s. there is now a 5 point gap to the upside between today's open at S&P 1067 and yesterday's close at 1072, which I'd expect to be filled during the next "1.5% gain in 15 minute rally". 1072 is about 2.6% higher from here ...
However, there is always a silver lining.. my Dow 10,000 hat is never going to go out of style ... a decade old and still kicking.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows