Things are certainly different... the potential for a down Monday actually exists.
Once Friday's key level, S&P 1130 broke, the index dumped 10 S&P quite quickly. S&P 1125 did not put up much fight, so now at 1120.
Remember, the lows of 'flash crash' week Friday were below 1100.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows