The little mental battles that face us each day such as: to chase or not to chase?
Titanium Metals (TIE) is the perfect stock looking to breakout here - excuse the lack of volume, as stocks can now rally 100s of percent without any volume expansion. (so we need to adjust to the new paradigm) The highs it has tested for months in the $17.40s are now being superseded.
Fundamentally, this is the stock you buy each time there is a Boeing (BA) expansion cycle - which we definitely do have. But if analysts are anywhere near correct for 2010 estimates, we are now talking almost 60x forward estimates. Meaning if analysts are wrong by a factor of 100% its still a 30x forward situation.
Apparently no price is too high.
Fundamentals v technicals. Little mental battles.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows