Wow, this is going down so fast I cannot keep up with the updates. Yesterday morning I wrote a piece to mind the gaps [Minding the Index Gaps]... gap #1 filled! That was 57 S&P points higher.
I added some SPY puts maybe 20 minutes ago and maybe 20 S&P points higher, can't type fast enough to keep up...
Wow, someone tell Ben to cut interest rates in an emergency move.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows