Well I appreciate when my losses come quick. This morning's short against Steve Madden (SHOO) lasted all of 5 hrs as the market melts up into the close. I am stopped out for a 2.9% loss as the stock breaks over the 20 day moving average. There is a small gap to resolve below $33 but it certainly won't be a fate for today.
The market is going right to 1102 on the close as HAL9000 smiles at it's technical efficiency and marksmanship.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows