Same caveat as the previous post... if the market is about to embark on the V shape recovery to nirvana ANY sale made today will look foolish. That said, you have to go with probability and assume the atypical is not the new normal.
I am going to sell the remaining 0.5% exposure in NetLogic Microsystems (NETL) for a 6% loss as the stock broke support, and has now rallied back into resistance. This is a nice short set up at this moment, but all it takes is 1 gap up in a morning and the whole complexion of the chart changes to positive as the student body rushes in, afraid to be left behind by the next uber rally.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Bookkeeping: Closing NetLogic Microsystems (NETL)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows