Danger. Danger. System Malfunction. Server error. The core has overheated.
Will the epic streak of no losses of 1%+ be broken today?
No worries yet - remember the 6 day moving average is on a closing basis; we've moved below that level on quite a few occasions intraday. I count 7 episodes in the past 2 months. And of course today's price affects the 6 day moving average (since this is one of the 6 days) so what was S&P 1203 this morning is now down to 1200.5.
That said, I'd be more than happy to suffer some losses today just so the bulls can at least have a 1 micro bead of sweat for at least 1 afternoon. But not counting on it.
EDIT 11:10 AM - my sources have triangulated on the root cause of the selloff. Counter measures are being deployed; we'll have him caffeinated shortly.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows