I know, I know... it was strange there for a moment.
It appears between the hours of 1400 and 1525 sellers detached from the Matrix in quadrants 6h, 18c, and 32n. Our sentinels tracked them down and they have since been quashed.... as was seen in the closing 30 minutes of the day. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Of course volume surged during the selling as humans were allowed to be part of the game for an hour, which is the only time we see any real volume anymore. Otherwise we just drift ever upward on little volume as automated trades dominate.
Both the 5 day and 6 day exponential moving average held at the end of the day and really that's the only thing that matters. Back to your normally scheduled melt up. Premarket futures have been down 2 days in a row... this is unacceptable. Time to get one of those nice +0.3%+ premarket's tomorrow.
Larry.... we're sorry and still love you. (ok not really... but do your job)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows