The morning nightmare is over...
There were scattered reports this morning about a blog writing about dodo birds & market selloffs... both complete myths. Never trust a blog who talks up such fictions.
Buy stocks. Always. Without question. Do it.
Back to your regularly scheduled unchanged OR upward market, with a few -0.2% days just to break up the boredom.
(for you folks who play intraday, chart the S&P 500 and look what happened the second S&P 1198 was broken this afternoon... zoom zoom orders came flying in to take the S&P up 5 straight points - dodo style)
Off to go find a photo of a castrated bear. What's that? Don't you dare me... oh yes I would. *snip snip*
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Morning Dodo Bird Sighting Confirmed as Hoax; Business as Usual
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows