Remarkable. A break of support means nothing. 2 days closing below support means nothing. Unless an "event" that brings in human emotion (hence real volume) happens each day, it seems the market can only go sideways or up. With premarket being the bulk of gains of course.
Color me lost without any old rules working.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows