Rev Shark over at Realmoney.com highlighted Maidenform Brands (MFB) an exciting high growth company which makes... bras. He cites a 10% growth rates and trailing PE of 16... but still people can't get enough of this stock. It has not had one down day in a month.... that makes sense... have I mentioned consumer discretionary is HAL9000's favorite sector of late?
The stock is 22% over the 20 day moving average...
This action might be even more intense than what we saw last fall coming off that July bottom. I can see the difference in psychology among me and the crowd right now... while I am so doubtful I see any pullback as the beginning of stocks finally relenting, everyone else is using even 20 minutes of selling as an opportunity to rush into stocks.
Quite amazing... I can't wait to see valuations for bra makers in about a year from now since the Fed has no intention of raising rates for a long time.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Some Stocks Have Not Gone Down 1 Day in a Month
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows